Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BDB Series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Nalla
What If The Keys Didn't Match? I_vote_lcapWhat If The Keys Didn't Match? I_voting_barWhat If The Keys Didn't Match? I_vote_rcap 
courtneyblue
What If The Keys Didn't Match? I_vote_lcapWhat If The Keys Didn't Match? I_voting_barWhat If The Keys Didn't Match? I_vote_rcap 
Demona
~!Fiction!~
EarlHarr
otilatame
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Miss Murder (Closed)
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:17 pm by courtneyblue

» What If The Keys Didn't Match?
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 pm by courtneyblue

» Lover Mine.. (open)
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:54 pm by courtneyblue

» What song is stuck in your head?
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 pm by ~!Fiction!~

» Zsadist **May Contain spoilers**
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:45 am by ~!Fiction!~

» What are you listening to?
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:36 am by ~!Fiction!~

» Last Movie or Tv show you watched
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:34 am by ~!Fiction!~

» Hello all!
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:41 am by Nalla

» Love Knows No Bounds.
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:32 pm by Nalla

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What If The Keys Didn't Match?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
courtneyblue

courtneyblue

Female Zodiac : Gemini Posts : 58

What If The Keys Didn't Match? Empty
PostSubject: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Time and Fate are tricky concepts in our lives. We always have to be somewhere and can never be late whether it be a set time for a date or a business meeting. So why does it slow down when we meet the person we are fated to be with?

Our history is a long and eventful epic. But now our epic continues with us living in Hundreds upon Hundreds of spaceships that contain us. Each one is different. Some even have cultural themes for those who want to think they are still on Earth. Poor them. Earth has been gone for 3,500 years. It is the year 5030. Our ancestors watched the world blow up as they sailed away into space. And space has where we've been ever since that day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Char Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:

Characters:
The guy who she falls for. But their keys don't match.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Amelia Bodaro
Bio:The Bodaro clan has been in charge of the human race for several generations along side the other clans that run the human race. Amelia has grown up with pretty much the best of everything. But she still gets bored sometimes. So she wanders off a lot to the other ships to see what goes on in them. Also searching for her life partner.
Appearance:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down

What If The Keys Didn't Match?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolePlays :: Human/Normal Life-
Jump to: