Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BDB Series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Nalla
Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open) I_vote_lcapHer Past Catching Up To Her (Open) I_voting_barHer Past Catching Up To Her (Open) I_vote_rcap 
courtneyblue
Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open) I_vote_lcapHer Past Catching Up To Her (Open) I_voting_barHer Past Catching Up To Her (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Demona
~!Fiction!~
EarlHarr
otilatame
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Miss Murder (Closed)
Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:17 pm by courtneyblue

» What If The Keys Didn't Match?
Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 pm by courtneyblue

» Lover Mine.. (open)
Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:54 pm by courtneyblue

» What song is stuck in your head?
Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 pm by ~!Fiction!~

» Zsadist **May Contain spoilers**
Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:45 am by ~!Fiction!~

» What are you listening to?
Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:36 am by ~!Fiction!~

» Last Movie or Tv show you watched
Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:34 am by ~!Fiction!~

» Hello all!
Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:41 am by Nalla

» Love Knows No Bounds.
Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:32 pm by Nalla

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
courtneyblue

courtneyblue

Female Zodiac : Gemini Posts : 58

Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open)   Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:22 pm

When the Civil War started Lilah Black was 19. To make money she worked as a call girl for soilders who were far from home. There were 3 in particular that she got close to. (Name here),(Name here), and (Name here). They were the three different types of men in that time period. The rich son who wanted to serve his country, The middle class man, and the farmer man who felt it was his public duty to represent his town and maybe make a name for himself in the world. In the time period that all three men were there she had had made love with all of them. She didn't regret being a help to any of them. That is until she figured out she was pregnant. Lilah was picky about who she did sleep with and after the three men left she hadn't slept with anyone. So after finding out she was with child she retired from her job. Now the war is over and the three men want to find Lilah because she was what kept them going during the war. Lilah lives with her mother who live just outside of town. Her father died during the war. She has had her baby. It was a girl. She name her Auden Rose. Auden is 2 years old and Liliah is 21. Lilah's mother loves Auden more than anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Char sheet:
name
looks/pic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Lilah Honeysuckle Black
bio: Her family has always been between middle class and poor. Her father worked hard to buy land and build a house with a barn so they could have livestock to make a living off of. They are known for their wool. White and black. But also make goat cheese. She is a only child so she got to be a tomboy. But when asked wore cloths that fit a little lady when her mother was invited to middle class events.
pic:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down

Her Past Catching Up To Her (Open)
Page 1 of 1